T’ien Lai [pl]
- Wieland Moller  - concert - [lviv]
- Mark Tokar  - concert - [lviv]
- Piotr Damasiewicz  - concert - [lviv]
- Sławomir Pezda  - concert - [lviv]
- DUNAEWSKY69 & JbezBO [ua] - concert - [dnipropetrowsk]
- Ksztalt [ua] - concert - [dnipropetrowsk]
- Wacław Zimpel [pl] - concert - [dnipropetrowsk]
- We Will Fail [pl] - concert - [dnipropetrowsk]
- T’ien Lai [pl] - concert - [dnipropetrowsk]
- Guido Möbius [de] - concert - [dnipropetrowsk]
T’ien Lai [pl]
The easiest way to describe T’ien Lai is to call them an organic and synthetic dance quartet. It has all started from the idea by Łukasz Jędrzejczak (So Slow, Alameda 5) and Kuba Ziołek (Stara Rzeka, Innercity Ensemble) in 2012. The combination of duets created new electro-acoustic forms of contemplative music.
The firt album „Da’at,” released by Monotype Records, is distinguished by the sound of old radio sets converted by guitar and synthesizer effects. The final adventure of T’ien Lai as a duet were concerts at Unsound festival in Cracow and Strefa Monotype in Warsaw.
The second album called „RHTHM” was created by a quartet including Rafał Kołacki (Hati, Onnercity Ensemble, Mammoth Ulthana) and Mikołaj Zieliński (Alameda 5, Rara). The material was released in autumn last year and is a conclusion of playing with pulsating music and exploring rhythm, which makes it unique and energetic. The band combines synthetic sounds, which are contrasted by organic tones of percussion instruments during live performances. The effect is something between trans, harsh and rhythmic electronics with modern techno. The important thing is that they do everything without computers during their live concerts.